Brochure designing is an art and brochures are very powerful advertising and marketing tool. Creating a tri-fold brochure is not at all a very tough task to obtain. Designing a brochure is not such difficult task that you can’t attempt by yourself but you can easily do it if you have any interest in designing and you are interested in using your own creative skills. There could be lots of ways to follow for designing your tri-fold brochure template. Some of these are as follows:
- Before getting started with brochure design, you should set proper margins on brochure page. All margins of your page must be equal that will add well structured look to your brochure design.
- What your brochure is about? You must keep images and graphics that must be relevant to your products or services about which you are going to design this brochure. Try to use eye-catching and bright images on your brochure to make it a powerful representation tool for your products or services.
- Keep in your mind the order of information you want to display. More powerful and well structured order will be of your information, more powerful and will work as a best introductory document for your business. So put the information on it in the way that it should never look like disordered arrangement of the lines.
- There is another important thing you must consider is that each panel of your brochure must be narrow. It will help you placing each graphic or text at proper place.
- When you are designing your brochure, you must keep in mind to consult to your professional designer so that you can take right idea about how it should look like and how you can enhance its appearance. Your designer will have a professional look and something missed in your brochure design, can easily be caught by him.
- Keep in mind that designing your tri-fold brochure follow column based layout so every panel of your brochure must be based on column structure. With proper text adjustment, your graphic selection must be appealing and impactful.
- You should consider applying basic graphic design principles. Your brochure must present a very beautiful design that should never look awkward.
- There is one important thing that you must not forget to consider i.e. each panel of your brochure must work as its own separate storyboard. Because sometimes you need to elaborate separate ideas, products or services on each panel of your brochure. If you will use any separating lines or graphical elements to separate panels of your brochure, it will be easy for your customer to understand that you are discussing about different ideas.
- If you will describe product or service on your brochure in story telling style, it will work as best communication medium for you and targeted clients. If you are ready to go with this idea, you must consider using the natural flow of tri-fold to tell story one panel at a time.